Monday, January 14, 2008

Nigerian bloggers

In the recent past, there has been a lot of press around Nigerian bloggers.
I never actually looked into one until I stumbled upon one online.
Then another, and another, and another....
Good grief!
We are everywhere. And we do it well too.
I was impressed.
Turns out some of them even have a followership too.
Very good.
At last we can share our views for the whole world to read.
Even heard there was a Naija blog party or something in Lagos.
Sigh....
Lagos.
You guys have all the fun. At least compared to other parts of the country.
I've given up on complaining about PHC.
Forgive me if you love PHC, but the town has hopelessly lost its appeal.
Funny though, PHC guys hate Lagos and would never live there.

5 years ago, young guy, transferred to PHC, big send off bash will be held, everyone asking for when they can come visit him. Telling him to take it easy on the groove/chics, etc
Fast forward to now: young guy transferred to PHC, all night prayer meeting, everyone telling him to stay indoors, avoid groove/chics

Now,
pity me.

But, since I'm still in KL, I'm not bothered.
When I get to that bridge, I'll cross it.
Posted by at 6:04 am |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)