Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My women

Some write a prose
Some give a rose
All give something
Time, money, attention, whatever
What for? You may ask?
Womenfolk

There are 2 important women in my life
My mother, my lover
Whatever happens to my sisters?
Left to the men who would call them his woman.
Hoping he treats them like I treat mine

I try to love all women equally
But I love my women especially
Sometimes I confuse my women
Maybe even wish I could substitute them when the need arises
Truth is, my mother can never take the position of my lover
But my lover can take the position of my mother

She is my best friend, my confidante, my business partner
And most importantly, my lover
This, amongst all others, make her my best woman


Posted by at 6:39 pm |  
Labels: , , , ,

21 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)