Sunday, March 16, 2008

Still on proposal

I still haven't decided on how to propose to my girl.
I'm still thinking, thinking and thinking.
I have some of her ring specs. now, a friend of hers got it for me. Size: O and 7. Whatever that is.
Colour: Silver. Still waiting to get the design she loves from my source.

I sent a mail to a friend who got married in November last year and asked him how much the wedding cost them.
He replied ''almost N3m''.
Rough conversion to dollars is $25,000.
At this point, I'm trying really hard to not scream an expletive.
$25,000!
WTF!@?!
I am definitely not ready to get married.

To top this, someone sent me this link:
(If your internet link is not fast, you can select to open the page using a lower bandwidth. Oh, and enable sound on your pc. The song is one of my favorite)

http://www.photosbyknight.com/gray/

All this for a proposal.
Was this an overdo or what?

Allow me to scream in my dialect......
CHINEEEKE!
My girl must not see this.
ABEG.

All my plans (or lack of) are now in disarray.
Posted by at 3:07 pm |  
Labels:

39 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)