Monday, January 30, 2006

vacation

This should have come before the last post.

Decided to take a vacation to America in January.
Yes, January.
Bad choice.
But, it worked out pretty ok.
Spent most of the time in Jersey and a couple of days in Austin.
Its amazing, these 2 places are almost as different as night and day.
My time in Austin with a friend and his wife was awesome!
They took out time to make sure I enjoyed meself.
So was Jersey. Actually drove out one night with my host in Jersey to Atlantic city! - A renowned gambling town. Went in to places like Ceasar's place, Trump plaza etc. Places I only saw on TV.
Guess what, I lost $30 gambling. Yes, I know. It was a shame.
Also took a day trip to New York, the big apple. Yes!
Hung out at Madison Square Garden, broadway, fifth avenue, the Goddess of liberty, Empire State building etc etc. The list is endless. Pity the cold did not allow me to make the best of it.

I don't think there is anything more valuable than friends.
Find them and keep 'em. For life.
Posted by at 3:16 pm |  

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)