Friday, February 17, 2006

Naija again


Yes!
Back home.
Really missed Naija.
Almost kissed the tarmac.
Came back all clothed in 4 shirts. Had to rip all but the inner shirt off as soon as I got off the airplane. Twas really hot.

Picture attached is an aerial view of Apongbon. A popular bus stop on Lagos Island.
Thinking of becoming a camera journalist of some sort. So you will be seing some more pictures on this blog. I think I should focus on Nigerian scenes and people?

Stay tuned.

(Seems like I'm talking to an audience abi? The audience is me! unfortunately, I suffer from a dual personality ailment) One good person (with a halo on my head) and one, not particularly bad, but with certain weaknesses - carrying a trident. No, without horns.

But, like they say, the saint always wins...... I hope.
Posted by at 5:22 pm |  
Labels: ,

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)